Our Commitment to Privacy
GN Official is focused on leading its business agreements morally in accordance with all relevant Data Protection laws and guidelines. We take accountability for keeping up with and securing client data that we hold. We evaluate this policy and our in-house policy and data protection consistently to guarantee that we are in consistent with relevant enactment and current accepted practices.
What we collect
The information we may collect are the following:
- Job title
- Contact details including phone number and email.
- Business details such as address, billing addresses, website address, end etc.
- Banking details, for payment purposes.
- Demographic data including preferences, postcode, interests, and other general details.
- Information curated within Cookies (further details available).
- Other data pertinent to a task that we might supply a statement for or data applicable to dealing with a venture that we are contracted to work with you on.
We gather client data for at least one of the accompanying purposes:
- To complete tasks, we have been contracted to give clients.
- To keep up with client connections, speak with our clients, and stay away from irreconcilable circumstances.
- To comprehend client prerequisites and make data accessible with respect to items and administrations offered by GN Official.
- To reach you considering the correspondences you have coordinated with us.
- To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by GN Official.
- To meet lawful and administrative obligations.
- To measure site visitors interests and to improve future visitor experiences.
Why do we handle your data?
We will gather and utilise your own data as per Data Protection Laws. Our justification for handling your own data is as per the following:
- Consent – Where essential we will gather and collaborate your own data in the event that you have approved for us to do as such.
- Legitimate Interests – We might utilise and handle a portion of your own data where we have reasonable and authentic business justification for doing as such. Under European security laws there is an idea of “real interests” as a support for preparing your own data. Our authentic advantages for handling your own data are:
- To authorise you to access and utilise our site and other digital tools we may provide as a component of our services provide
- To communicate with you about our services or make data accessible in regard to items and administrations offered by GN Official.
- To work on or improve our site.
Controlling your information
All people who are the subject of individual information held by GN Official are authorised for:
- Ask what data the organisation holds about them.
- Enquire about what the reason for the information is.
- Receive a copy of the information.
- Be informed on and up to date on latest information.
- Object to the utilisation of the information provided.
- Request the information is revised, amended, limited, moved, or eradicated.
Subject access demands should be made recorded as a hard copy to the London office address, for the consideration of GN Official Limited or by email for information enquiry [at] www.gnofficial.com.
The subject access enquiry will be replied to within a time frame of 40 business days. GN Official will require evidence of identity to clarify the subject access demand prior to giving up any data.
Data Security & Integrity
Keeping data about you secure is vital to us so we store and cycle your data as per the exclusive expectations needed under Data Protection Laws. We gather client data as needed to meet the reasons that we have highlighted upon. We endeavour to keep up with client data in as exact, complete, and advanced a structure as important to satisfy the reasons for which it was gathered.
As well as could be expected, admittance to client data is restricted to the individuals who have a need to know. Those people who approach the information are needed to keep up with the confidentiality of such data. We additionally put forth secured measure to hold client data only for the period it is necessary to do so, as the data is important and agreed upon with clients as per request.
Now and again and for per practical reasons the data we gather from you might be put away in nations outside of the European Financial Region (“EEA”). At the point when we select our specialist organisations to assist us with offering types of assistance to you, we take care to guarantee that they have the correct security measures set in place.
We make it a priority and give a lot of effort to keep the data you provide us secure. Nevertheless, security can’t be guaranteed against all threats. By utilising our services and site you acknowledge the innate dangers of giving data on the web and won’t consider us liable for any violation of security.
Cookies & Our Website
Our site utilises cookies, which identifies technoligy that your PC acquires when you visit certain sites. We don’t match or correspond this data with any client data that you submit to GN Official.
The cookies used on our site:
- User Preference – we set these to modify your site is being further developed for visitor experience. For example, setting your live chat preferences or rejecting a popup not to show again in your browser.
- Analytics – we utilise these to see how the site is being utilised to further develop the client experience. Your client information is all anonymous. You can discover more about Google’s standing on data protection and privacy on
- AdWords: Utilising Google AdWords code we can see which pages assisted to guide with forms that were submitted. This permits us to utilise the best out of paid search budgets. We additionally log when clients see precise pages, permitting us to target for promoting later.
- Facebook & LinkedIn: We use Facebook and LinkedIn promoting change following and re-focusing on pixels, which permits us to gather or get data from your site and somewhere else on the web and utilize that data to give estimation administrations and target future advertising opportunities and leads.
- Third Party Cookies: We utilize various outer web administrations. For instance, to show slideshows we once in a while use SlideShare; to show MP4 based file or videos we use YouTube and Vimeo, to empower social offers we utilise web-based media like and offer catches. We can’t anticipate these websites, or external websites, from setting their own cookie and gathering data on your use. On the off chance that you are not signed into these external sites, they will not know your information, however, are probably going to accumulate anonymous data for example number of perspectives, views, plays, load and so on.
Your internet browser may be set to acknowledge Cookies naturally or as per preferences set by you which can be changed as per your choice. If you would prefer not to get Cookies, you can adjust your settings so it informs you when Cookies are on or you can reject Cookies completely. You can likewise erase Cookies that have effectively been set.
The Assistance part of the toolbar on most programs will disclose to you how to set your program to forestall new Cookies or impair Cookies completely, or you should peruse the webpage utilising your program’s unknown utilisation setting (called “In secret” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Web Adventurer, “Private Perusing” in Firefox and “Private Window in Safari). For more assistance www.aboutcookies.org contains data on the most proficient methods to do this on various platforms of browsers.
Alterations to This Policy
Monday to Saturday:
9pm to 6pm.
Our expert SEO team will reply as soon as possible.